Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yo!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog, Raspberry Dreams, run by a teenager with no life. Okay, maybe half a life. Anywhoo, I realize that nobody's probably reading this. I mean, why would you? There's nothing really remotely interesting up here. Yet. Oh well~ You guys will come around soon enough...
This post is simply for introduction's sake, so my blog doesn't look completely empty. I supposed I should list stuff about myself or even what I plan to do on here. Well, I'll let you guys figure out who I am, (mostly because I'm a paranoid freak who's afraid of stalkers), for now. And I guess this blog will mostly be used to post rants, interesting articles (if I can pull it off), art, story ideas, and whatever else I want.
M'kay, so that's it then! Have a nice day~ :3

- Razu

No comments:

Post a Comment